Welcome to Later Life Mediation, leading providers of Elder Mediation in Ireland.
We offer a confidential and cost-effective service to families who want to plan,
prevent problems and resolve issues which may arise due to the ageing of family members
To get an idea of what it is we do, check out the radio interview that Frances had
with Miriam O’Callaghan on Radio 1. You can listen back to the interview here: Radio
We facilitate family meetings and offer private consultations to ensure that essential
conversations and decisions have the best possible outcomes for all. We also provide
specialised training in Elder Mediation for mediators seeking international certification.
Issues we can help with:
· Decisions about living arrangements
· Organising support and care at home
· Making decisions after a diagnosis of dementia
· Handling contentious issues while in Nursing Home care
· Decisions about Financial Planning
· Planning business/farm succession
· New Partnerships/Marriages
· Issues with Step/Blended Families
· Decisions about Legal Planning - Enduring Power of Attorney and Wills
· End of Life Decisions
· Assisting public service bodies like the HSE
To gain an insight into how we work
listen to our colleague Frances Stephenson’s interview with Miriam O’Callaghan,
or you may prefer to read the Irish Times Health Supplement interview about
Later Life Mediation.