Welcome to our website! Elder Mediation is our specialty and we offer an Elder Mediation
service throughout Ireland. Our Elder mediators assist families with conflict involving
older family members and in non-conflict situations where difficult care decisions
have to be made. Elder Mediation has also been described as Adult Family Mediation,
where the interests of all family members are balanced to ensure as good as possible
an outcome for all.
We at Later Life Mediation offer a confidential and cost-effective service to all
who are having to engage in difficult discussions in relation to older family members
or older friends.
We know that we can help at a time when families would benefit from the services
of a professional third party to tackle the challenging issues associated with later
Here are just some of the issues that we can help with:
- Decisions about living arrangements
- Organising support and care at home
- Making decisions after a diagnosis of dementia
- Handling contentious issues while in Nursing Home care
- Decisions about Financial Planning
- Planning business/farm succession
- New Partnerships/Marriages
- Issues with Step Families
- Decisions about Legal Planning - Enduring Power of Attorney and Wills
- End of Life Decisions
Thoughts about Ageing
The older one gets, the more one feels that the present must be enjoyed; it is a
precious gift, comparable to a state of grace.
Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.
It is not by the grey of the hair that one knows the age of the heart.